- Can a bill become law without the president’s signature?
- Do all bills start in the House?
- Can the Senate pass a bill without House approval?
- How many senators USA have?
- Can President reject a bill?
- How long can a filibuster last?
- Can Senators introduce bills?
- Who can introduce a bill in the House or Senate?
- What happens if the Senate doesn’t pass a bill?
- Does the speaker of the House sign bills?
- Is the Senate more powerful than the president?
- Who actually writes bills in Congress?
- Do Bills go from the House to the Senate?
- What happens if the president does not sign a bill after 10 days?
- Why does Senate need 60 votes?
- What happens to Senate bills after they come out of committee?
- What are the 3 powers of the president?
- What powers do senators have?
Can a bill become law without the president’s signature?